Speech Language Pathologist
Our caring and dedicated speech language pathologists provide communication, speech, language, feeding, swallowing and voice support for both children and adults. We are committed to providing a high quality service for all of our clients.
Calling all new grads or those who will be graduating soon, we want you!!!
Therapy Alliance Group prides itself on being able to uniquely cater for new graduates. We have spent extensive time developing our new grad onboarding & clinical supervision program that sets you up for your first 2 years of practice and beyond. It provides you with the best opportunity to continue to develop your clinical skills and confidence.
Our Emerging Clinician pathway has been developed through extensive real-world testing and consultation with early career professionals to find what works and what doesn’t.
You will be supported within a multidisciplinary team, with a Team Leader to support your career development as well as a Clinical Supervisor who will guide your clinical skill development. We also provide team and peer supervision meetings and additional dedicated time for effectively implementing evidence based practice.
We have a team culture that has been built over years of looking out for each other and on our TAG values.
You will receive:
- Highly motivated, fun and friendly
- Highly aligned with our TAG values
- Passionate about working with children and adults with a disability, developmental delay/s or special needs
- Known for your great people skills and fantastic communication
- Always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills
- Eager to take on new and exciting challenges
- Dedicated to helping each client achieve their own unique potential
- Great at reflecting on your clinical practice and striving for continual improvement
- A fully qualified and registered health professional and know you have something special to offer the community
- Highly competitive salary rates
- Paid Professional Development Leave
- Career pathway progression providing clinical and peer group supervision, internal & external professional development pathways towards specialisation and leadership or clinical projection management opportunities.
- 4 x the required level of clinical supervision and support for new graduates
- Rewards based on performance and outcome not just years of experience
- An environment where you can excel and work with like-minded professionals unfettered by bureaucracy and constantly improving together
- Roster arrangements that enable better work/life balance and self care including dedicated non-contact admin time every week
- A diverse clinical caseload and the support you need to develop a wide variety of clinical skills
- Amazingly supportive and values driven culture
The TAG Difference
We provide secure permanent employment, offering income stability and rewarding leave entitlements. No dodgy sub-contractor arrangements here!
We encourage our team to maintain a healthy work life balance, through work from home and/or roster options such as our 4.5 day full time roster. Here at TAG we understand that life stages and needs change and it is important to be flexible. If you are seeking part time employment or have family care needs, we can accommodate most reasonable requests.
TAG offer clearly defined career progression pathways, leading to three possible leadership avenues including; people management, service management and clinical specialisation. Throughout your career with TAG we provide a wide variety of skill development, through both internal and external training. As a performance based organisation, your salary will be reviewed annually and you will be rewarded according to performance, not just years of service. Many TAG Team members experience accelerated salary progression as a result.
Culture and Values
Our workplace has been described as ‘fiercely supportive’ as a result of our values driven culture. TAG believe in providing communities with effective, caring and life changing therapy services. We support each individual to make a unique contribution to the world and fulfil their own potential. We think outside the square to create a future that doesn’t yet exist. We plan for long term outcomes. We act with integrity and are true to ourselves and each other. We learn from, but do not imitate others.
Support and Supervision
TAG provides four times the industry standard of supervision for new graduates. TAG offer an abundance of supervision and support opportunities for staff, including individual clinical supervision, individual professional supervision, Q&A sessions with senior clinicians, peer supervision groups, internal training and external supervision. Supervisions and supports are customsied for each individual team member’s needs and stage of progression through our TAG career pathways.